Search Our Blog:

Thursday, February 23, 2012

News!

 Hear ye' Hear ye... read all about it... Yup that's right, I'm going to be an aunt again!!! My sister Crystal is due with baby #2 in September. Bennett will be 3 1/2 and after a trying couple years and everything on the up and up their lil family of three couldn't be any happier, and neither could we! It'll be so exciting to have a new baby around the family, and with the addition to all our baby stuff and clothes this one will be set! Well... unless its a girl, then we have a whole new shopping list :) They find out the sex in April.
 Crystal and Bennett with her birthday cake at my house
Cousins   
Of course since Will is almost 18 months old, we get the question all.the.time of when we will expand our family. Up until recently we were very content with our perfect little family of three, and still are, and while any "news" of our own is a long way off, I am happy to report that it is in the cards for us. It excites me to say this yet scares me all at the same time.... I know so, so many people expecting right now and I think every time we see someone they have some "news" for us, and it was a pretty seamless conception and pregnancy with William...so I for some reason now have this little fear that things will be different next time around, especially with a couple complications Ive experienced post Will.
So for right now just trying to keep up with all the new babies, 1st 2nd 3rd birthdays, and new pregers! How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.