Search Our Blog:

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Love is in the air, last night Will was eating up his momma's sweet snuggles after bath time, and Luke and I started brainstorming our perfect date night for Saturday. I couldn't be more excited for a day/night with my sweetie...only to find out today he has to work Saturday. Its okay, we will make do.... always do.
I love Valentines day, just an excuse to wear pink, eat chocolate for breakfast, give extra kisses and tell your loved ones how much you care! 
I hope everyone has a great day and gets to spend some extra time with the little lovers in their life! 

Last night my wondering got the best of me for what we did last year both me and Luke and for Will's first Valentine's so onto the ol' blog I went.... and wow what did I find out? A reality check, that's what! 
Last year we didn't do anything. nothing. I was going through all of Will's trial and error testing to try and figure out what was wrong with him, I had just lost my grandmother, and it was one bad snow fall after another. I had also JUST started a new sitter with Will, and was contemplating breastfeeding. I cant believe everything I went through last February, looking back at myself a year ago I wish I could go tell myself it will all be okay. Which I totally remember thinking during that time, this too shall pass, and one day I will look back on this and breath a sigh of relief. I am so happy that all of that is behind us AND so happy that this year I will be celebrating with my son with pizza dinner and Mickey snuggles, and my hunni with massages and a steak dinner! I prefer this year!
Wills valentines lunch at mama michelles, {shes good!}
sweet snuggles after bath


our crown candy desert

Will wondering why woman are so damn crazy! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.