Search Our Blog:

Monday, January 30, 2012

Q&A

Jamie a new fellow blogger and pinner started a fun Q&A, so I thought I'd join! Feel free to copy and paste and play along!

My 11 Random Things:
1. I have faith they CAN find love on the bachelor
2. I try to be super healthy and work out everyday, 99% of the time I end up mad at myself for not, I'm about to stop trying.
3. I have a slight obsession with craigslist and ebay, I hate having things sit around we dont need.
4. My life has gotten a lot easier since we decided to hire a house cleaner to come once a month.
5. I hate my hands, they are horrible and ugly, especially my nails. I've come to accept this.
6. I love animals especially our dog Boomer but he gets on my nerves more than anything I know.
7. I sometimes wish I had my masters
8. With everyone I know and their brother having babies right now, it kinda makes me want to wait, is that weird?
9. I love the smell of Will, not his diapers sometimes, but just his yummy baby smell.
10. I want to travel, like really travel... I want to go somewhere crazy!
11. My sister told me Will may lose his baby chubs this summer, I DREAD this.


11 Tagged Questions Combined :)1. City girl or country girl? Both! I can honestly say both!
2. What made you fall in love with your husband? We had "the spark" I care about him and he cares about me undeniably more than I have ever seen or felt before. We love each other, we hate each other, but we are a team and we would do anything and everything for one another.
3. Do blondes or brunettes have more fun? depends who has more booze in them.
4. If you had to live in one place for the rest of your life, where would it be? If I could get everyone to move, it would either be the beach, or the mountains, but it will never happen so.... I guess St Louis.
5. What super power would you like to have? to be able to read minds.
6. If you could only wear one thing/outfit everyday what would it be? jeans and a fitted tee
7. What is your favorite pair of shoes you own?  my new nude pumps, my friend Lauren calls them my "sex shoes" because they make me feel sexy.
8. Sweet or Salty? A combo
9. Favorite holiday & why? I love Christmas time, everything is just so magical
10. Where is your dream vacation? Fiji or bora bora
11. What is your favorite pass time? playing with will or watching a show with him.

So fun... remember if you want to answer the questions... GO FOR IT! Consider yourself, tagged!

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.