Search Our Blog:

Friday, November 4, 2011

Kids = check!

I'm making a list and checking it twice.... that's right this momma's got shopping on the brain! I was feeling a little behind, last year I got some shopping out of the way before Will made him appearance and then him and I did the rest online and on a few trips to the mall. But this year is a different story, with a walking, talking, busy one year old, a more than full time working momma and dada it leaves little time to worry about much else.
I did manage somehow to get all the kids I shop for done already! That's seven kiddos, including one very special little man who gets some extra goodies from Santa! My real problem comes with the adults! I never have any good gift ideas for them, and they are the hardest to buy for. I don't know if it is because most of the adults on my list buy what they want when they want it, or if I am just creatively gift challenged.
So anyone have any good gift ideas for me, have at it!
What about everyone else, have you started knocking names off your lists?

1 comment:

  1. Cat's Meow in des peres does monogrammed cashmere scarves for around $35 my mom has done those for relatives gifts and they all seemed to like them! Good luck! Adults are hard to shop for!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.