Search Our Blog:

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gobble, Gobble... Senoritas!

Well Senoritas (I doubt any senors' ready my blog) Its almost Thanksgiving and that can only mean one thing, We leave for Mexico Friday morning! To say were excited would be a HUGE understatement, this is just the vacation we need.
Will had a Turkey day celebration over at Michelle's and it will be fun to have Thanksgiving with him tomorrow, I was remembering last year eating my dinner as he was well, attached to me for a lack of better words. I loved that, but this year will be fun to have him interact and eat with us!
Since as long as I can remember my favorite thing to do in the morning is watch the parade, I just love it. Me and my dad used to watch it when I was little and now I drink some baileys and coffee {just like he used to} look through the black Friday ads, and watch the parade. Its just one of those little things that I look forward to all year. I am excited to this with Will as the years go on.


It is easy to be negative, so I wanted to take a minute and note my top 10 thankfuls {in 2011}
As I sit here and think my mind is flooded with thankfuls, I am blessed.
10. our getaway this week to Mexico, we are both stressed to the max and this is great timing
9. a warm and cozy house for a chilly winter
8. 2 jobs, while neither of us love them every.day, they are jobs.
7. technology, having a smart phone makes my life so much easier in so many ways
6. butt warmers in my car
5. a nana that cooks a whole thanksgiving meal from scratch every year.
4. the best babysitter in the world and the very best for will {next to his momma} Michelle.
3. A husband who comes home crabby and complains about work, at least he is home and not at a bar, and talking to me, I love him so much.
2. Of course the best son in the entire world, I don't know what I did to deserve him but I will spend the rest of my life being thankful for him.
1. Our health, after so many scares we've seen and been through lately, this is really just the most important thing.

I love you all very much and hope you have a wonderful, warm, full, turkey day with your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.