Search Our Blog:

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lord help me....

We leave tomorrow morning, Ive known this day was coming for a long time and yet I am having a really hard time with it... Ive never left Will before in a year I have seen him everyday. Of course Ive had nights here and there off, but he was 20 minutes away at my sisters or moms not a plane ride and states away. I know he will be fine, but its me that's not doing so hot.... I think its the anticipation of leaving him and worrying, hopefully once were there I'll be fine. I keep going back and forth on I should of brought him, and its still not even too late since he flys free.
Should I stick him in my arms and never let go? I never know I would be "that" crazy mom I'm being.... Whats wrong with me, Ive been up in the middle of the night the past 3-4 nights thinking of "what ifs"

I'm leaving work soon to go say good bye to my buhhba, he's spending the night at mama Michelle's since we leave so early tomorrow.
I'm slammed with work and my jewelry venture is taking off so I've got tons to do tonight, hoping to keep myself busy and ...... breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.