Search Our Blog:

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Stella discount for my blog readers!!!

The response to this fabulous jewelry line has been very well received and Its no secret I adore my lovely blog readers, so I wanted to pass on a lil discount for ya'll!

10% off ALL ORDERS! note this is off your entire order, not just one item!!!!
And orders 80.00 and over get 10% off PLUS Free Shipping!
This is a gerat deal on quality jewelry!!!!!

Shop the amazing fall line and get those pieces you've had your eye on with my blog reader discount!
To place order either leave me a comment with what you would like and your email address or send me an email at: ashdawnn@hotmail.com

If you are local and interested in hosting a party to receive FREE jewelry and 1/2 priced items, email me for more information on this. Lets book up for fall so your guests can get a head start on their Christmas shopping and you can too!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.