Search Our Blog:

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My new venture: Stella & Dot

Well friends, I did it! I signed up, my starter package {plus some great pieces I couldn't resist} is on its way, and I am your newest independent Stella & Dot rep! My friend Lauren sells and loves it, and since I sell plain ol' brown boxes all day long I figured I'd try my luck out with this. It is so much fun when we get together with my friends everyone laughs, chats, and trys on jewelry...and of course there are usually a few sparkly cocktails to sip on. I have been wearing my "w" charm necklace all the time, I love it! Now I need to add with Will's birthstone and a few other fun pieces. This is one I'll have in my collection for shows that I think I may wear to a wedding coming up. A lot of the pieces are worn by celebs and now that I sell Ive noticed on the shows Weeds and Batchlorette recently! Featured in Instyle, O, Lucky, the list goes on and on... Such a fun way to keep up to date with a huge style trend and catch up with girlfriends at the same time! Let me know if anyone would ever like to place any orders, have any questions, or local girls are ever interested in hosting a party!

I am having two launch parties coming up to help me get things going, so if your local let me know if you would like more info on these too!

Here are some of my favorites:











































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.