Search Our Blog:

Monday, June 13, 2011

Our dear sweet Jackie

From my posts I'm sure you can all tell I adore and love our babysitter. We have became friends over the past months and I think I speak for both of us when I say we consider each other and our children family. Jackie makes a little extra money watching William and another little girl and has been saving to throw her husband an awesome surprise for his 30th birthday, she rented them a fun party bus and got all of his friends together for a night of fun. Last weekend she left her wallet on the top of her car with all the cash she had saved in it and it went flying all over highway K. After many tears her hubby made a secret trip to the atm came home and handed her the money, he said not to worry about a thing and all would be alright. They are such a great couple.
Luke and I did not make it to the party Friday, but Saturday morning I got one of the worst phone calls. Chris Jackie's husband called to tell me they were in the hospital and Jackie had fell on the bus and broken her arm... compound fracture and it was really bad. Since then it seems things have went from bad to worse, she was soon transferred to Barnes hospital downtown and as the risk for infection in her body grew so did her fear and anxiety. Who would take care of her own two children, what do you do when the momma who runs it all is out of commission, and Jackie calls and tells me she was worried about Will. God bless her heart. I told her Will would be just fine and to take care of herself and get better. She had her first surgery Saturday afternoon and will be going into her second one this morning where they will make the repair.
She broke the same bone I did (humerus, upper bone in your arm) and same as my mom did. She is young, it will heal and she will get better.
Please help me pray for a speedy and full recovery for our dear sweet miss Jackie. We love her so much and don't know what we would do without her in our family, we are going to do everything we can to help her family get through this.
If you are in the area and would like to help, I've set up a care calendar please email me ashdawnn@hotmail.com if you are interested in helping so I can get you the proper information.
Thanks and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.