Search Our Blog:

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Our marvelous Memorial Day!

Friday was Will's first time on the swings at the park, Jackie took the kiddos and texted me some pictures. I was a little jealous I didn't get to be there for this, but I am so grateful that he gets out to do these fun things with her and it is so fun to see what they do through picture texts... what did we do before smart phones? Will's first time on the swings, 7.5 months
TLT Two Little Troublemakers! Everything about this picture cracks my UP!


Buds hanging....literally...


We had a great weekend, it was a whirlwind for sure, that may or may not be taking up a few separate posts here on the ol' blog! But we had so much fun! Monday was my favorite day in a long time, we relaxed as a family of three. We did so much between cleaning and laundry, to groceries and painting to swinging and swimming and even got in a little visit and play time with uncle Ben. We made a wonderful dinner and it was a perfect day! Jackie got me thinking....We got this swing for our shower, I knew we'd love it! This is the same thing he does in his highchair, stares down at Boomer...

He loves it, now were always ready for some swinging action!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.