Search Our Blog:

Friday, May 27, 2011

Love songs of my life.



I am a big music person, and sometimes I just here "that" song. You know, that one that pulls at your heart strings... pulls so hard that the tears just start streaming. It's usually on the ride to or from work in the car by myself.
I've had some songs that I wanted to remember and take note of... the first one is "I wont let go" right now this is the song I would like to dance to with William at his wedding.

When I was pregnant there were two others that got to me... "Glitter" and "The Story" I love both of these too and have spent nights rocking with baby Will while looking at my sweet sweet miracle and listening to the beautiful lyrics.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. This is SO my song right now too! I always think of Dinah when I hear it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.