Search Our Blog:

Monday, April 11, 2011

It helps us!

Just wanted to do a quick post on a product that really helps us out! Huggies Overnites Diapers!!! I noticed before that sometimes when Will would wake up in the middle of the night it was soley due to wet jammies... not.ok.
I remembered that my sister had this problem with Bennett and I went out the next day and stocked up! The smallest size they carry is 3 which Will is just now starting to wear but they work! They are SO full in the morning, literally about to burst! I am so glad they have these and they work for us and hope maybe this post helped someone else get a dry, quiet night too! On the same note, I just got and started using these:And I really like them! This dollop of cleaner just sticks to the toilet, the best part is it smells fresh and clean so your potty smells like you just cleaned it, even if it has been days. (or weeks.)


{I am in no way affiliated with either of these products just wanted to share 2 helpfuls!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.