Search Our Blog:

Friday, April 1, 2011

I miss him!!!!!

Will has went to his babysitter everyday this week, since we went to the game yesterday this was the first time that I have been away from him five days in a row! To even say I miss him is a huge understatement, but I am so looking forward to having every second with him this weekend. I feel like he has grown up into a boy this week, he now has two new teeth! Tuesday his one bottom tooth came in and it's partner followed in Wednesday! We have also pretty much figured out this crawling thing! It is still mostly backwards and around in circles but he gets in and knows if he wants something he can get it! I will get home tonight around five and literally may not let that boy out of my arms till Monday morning :)

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, teeth and crawling!!! lil man is getting too big! Y'all should come down this summer:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.