Search Our Blog:

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Vote for my dress!!!

For my friends Jim and Leslie's wedding she is letting us pick our dress out of three choices, something looking back I wish I would of done with our wedding.

It will be a two piece number in the "Marine" (navy blue) color with this skirt
And we get to choose out of three tops:

STRAPLESS

HALTER

HIGH NECK

Here is a picture of the beautiful matron of honor trying out the Halter option.



So which do you think I should go with!?!? Leave me a comment or I've added a poll as well :)

4 comments:

  1. Halter. Hands down. Love the pleats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I LOVE the halter and my second choice would be the high neck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the halter as well. Something you could wear again. My 2nd vote is for the high neck. That style is really popular right now

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're going to look beautiful in any of them you choose!! I'd have to see you try them on in person to make an educated opinion! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.