Search Our Blog:

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

True Story


I had a meltdown this morning....I got my hair cut last night and this morning it was not doing what I wanted it to at all. ie: meltdown beginning.

I feel very overwhelmed by things I want to get done that just don't seem to happen. Things as simple as meeting my mom for lunch seem to keep taking a back burner! We have a lovely life and the most wonderful son, but sometimes it just doesn't seem like we will ever fit it all in... whatever "it all" may be.


I know some of this is my fault I put a lot on our plate, too much in fact. But I like my life like that, I like having "too much" to do. I don't like to be bored, and I don't like to leave projects lingering.


My car starting leaking oil so just add that to the list, which is hard because I really don't want to (CANT) be out of a car at all right now.


I know it will all get done, I know nothing is life or death. I just wish the list would stop being neverending already!


And someday, I want to have NOTHING to do, and have a lovely family day the three of us... someday soon.


I keep reminding myself I need to slow down and take everything in, I hate that the first six months went by in a blink of an eye.... I need to post the quote above on our bathroom mirror, just add it to the list of things to do ;)

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling! IN FACT we had to SCHEDULE a lazy day. And it just so happens we planned it for the day B has her 6mo dr visit and then decided we would do ate night too...and it is supposed to be nice so now we have decided to do yard work. UGH scheduled lazy day just went right on the window. Hope you get one soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.