Search Our Blog:

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Booked!

Luke is going to Spring Training in Florida next weekend, I am so happy he is able to go and I know he will have a fantastic time! Good weather, good friends, baseball, and staying with one of the players... doesn't get much better than that!

But this momma needed a trip of her own to look forward to! I love having things to look forward to and lately with the gloomy weather and day in and day out responsibilities of a working mommy and wife I was ready to book a trip!










End of April we are going to go visit Luke's brother and his fiance who live in North Carolina, Luke's mom is also going to be able to go with us so it will be a super fun trip! We are looking at places in either Baldhead Island or Emerald Isle both look fantastic to me! No cars and taking golf carts everywhere, yay! And it will be Will's first time to the beach, I cant wait to experience it with him, watch out for too many pictures :)
So looking forward to a fun and relaxing little vacation... and sounds like a perfect way to spend my birthday!
Till then... the workout begins, starting tonight with a bootcamp class I will take on Thursdays. And some diet changes, you know me, nothing crazy... maybe just stopping the obsession with giant sized bags of m&m's... hey its a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.