Search Our Blog:

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Will's first love: Kinsley

Johns brother and wife welcomed their little girl into the world about a month before Will (Sept 2nd, so a month and a day) Her name is Kinsley and she is so sweet! As a very protective mommy I am just thrilled with Williams choice for his first girlfriend.... not that he had a choice! ;) Their first date: Cheesecake factory, Kinsley had boobie and William decided he'd have the same
They held hands all on their own.... so prec!
"Look at my toy Kinsley, maybe if we play with it they'll quit taking our pictures"
If only we could crawl we'd make a run for it!
Okay, well pose for just a minute....

Now time to play, like the doggies on my feet? Let me kick and show them to you!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I love that their little outfits compliment each other, they are already dressing like a couple!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.