Search Our Blog:

Friday, January 21, 2011

One year ago today....

Exactly one year ago today.... a dream became a reality. I dreamt of this moment for nine months, his sweet face, his adorably kissable cheeks, his tiny hands and feet.....
I imagined what life would be like with this belly, would I be a cute pregnant person, would Luke still think I was pretty, would I be able to bend down and wipe Boomers paws...
Because I had just taken (and aced!) This test! And saw two pink lines.... And I hurriedly made and stuffed our dog into this tee so he could share the good news with his daddy.

That's right, exactly one year ago today we found out our lives would never be the same. I was bursting with joy as I looked at those two pink lines and I knew my life had changed for the better, forever. William has taught me an amount of love that I never knew existed. He has taught me that no matter what happens it doesn't matter just as long as he is okay and happy everything will be fine. He has taught me to be patient and that even on very little sleep life must go on. And he has taught me to love his daddy in a whole new light.
I don't think I will ever forget the day or the moment, and Luke will never forget when Boomer told him, see video on post: HERE
I cant believe its been a year, a year of a wonderful pregnancy, some amazing showers, some hot days and feet that looked like they may BURST, an incredible day at the hospital leading to an easy birth, and meeting the joy in my life William.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.