Search Our Blog:

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lucky...

Mr. Will and I have really lucked out with the weather while on maternity/baby leave! The week or two following his birth it was gorgeous out, then cold for a while, now it is SO pretty again! So this morning after laying around in bed as usual....
We set out to enjoy the sweet sweet sunshine! I had a return and I have missed one of my favorite shopping spots lately, and of course Will has not gotten to go yet, so we headed to The Meadows
It is a new outdoor shopping area about 10 minutes from our house, it is similar to the plaza in KC (another one of my favorites) but much smaller.
Now that Will is a little bigger and the public scene is not as scary I am trying to make some plans, dates, and memories before the dreaded work life begins again...

1 comment:

  1. What? I want to go there with you! I've never been. We can take our matching strollers!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.