Search Our Blog:

Friday, November 12, 2010

Get your 50 FREE Holiday cards bloggers!

That's right its that time again to start thinking of cookies, presents, and of course Christmas cards! I love Christmas cards, making them, sending them and receiving them, especially all the fun photos that come along with it. It is so fun to see families and little ones growing throughout the years. I still cant come to throw them away at the end of the season so I have a box of old ones sitting the basement, not sure what I will ever do with them but maybe when I am old and retired I will have fun looking back on them.
A Thank you Card from shutterfly I used for our wedding: One of the top runners in our Christmas card choices.... Check out Shutterfly's 2010 holiday card collection, and these fun folded cards There are great ones to choose from, and at decent prices (believe me I've looked around) I also like the fact that you can choose the card THEN choose how many photos you would like to incorporate into it! Makes it so easy!


What a great deal, and something I would definitely like to take advantage of! With photos of the lil one and growing families and friends we are sending out a little over 100 cards this year! Now if we can get free stamps we'll be set ;)

Another thing I love that I have used Shutterfly for multiple times is their photobooks, they are wonderful keepsakes and gifts especially if you are not "into" printing and organizing all your photos all the time!
Hope you can take advantage of this great offer, tis the season to shop, and save a little money!!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I may have to start blogging now just because of their deals!! I LOVE Shutterfly. I'm going to make my very first photo books this month actually. Thanks for the info!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.