Search Our Blog:

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Comments....

I just wanted to do a quick post about YOUR blogs!

I love reading all the blogs I follow, and while I used to be good at keeping up with them regularly and leaving comments, I have been slacking on this a little since I am not in front of a computer all day anymore. However thanks to the lovely world of technology I now get to keep up with blogs and LOTS of other things at other times, mostly in the middle of the night, in bed, on my phone.
While it works great to catch up on reading etc it can be a little tedious to leave comments all the time. So I just wanted to let you know that I am still keeping up and do enjoy reading them, though I might not always say so! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I totally know what you mean, I always read on my phone and it's just way too hard to comment that way! enjoy that precious boy and keep posting pics:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.