Search Our Blog:

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day?!?!?

Well I guess my type A personality and calender conscious mind did not obey the holiday, We had a labor day weekend spent relaxing, cleaning, and visiting but no baby. I was not expecting to go into labor and hope that baby Will will stay in till 39 or 40 weeks, but as I spent some time with my mom Saturday she sure was hoping I would go into labor. It was so cute she kept asking how I was feeling and if I was okay. She has this fear that in the excitement, Luke and I will forget to call, unfortunately from what I hear labor is a long process and I think we will have plenty of time to make a few phone calls.

Got to see Bennett for a bit on Saturday, one of his favorite things to do is eat olives, usually they are cut up and he loves to stick his finger in them, Crystal and I decided it would be a good idea to not cut them and put them on all five of his little fingers, too cute!

Ignore my "crabby" face in this picture, bad shot....my moms dog baby girl was napping on top of the belly for a long time and we were trying to get a picture of it. It was SO nice out this weekend we even got to wear sweatshirts, this is by far my favorite time of the year, and I am so glad little Will's birthday is going to be around now and he will be able to enjoy it every year! It was 75- 80's all weekend with a breeze and sunshine, perfect!


After a weekend of playing catch up with the house, running errands, spending time with family, having some friends over, and windows open all weekend to enjoy the fresh air...by Monday afternoon, everyone in the house was pooped and some much needed naps were taken!

I have had some more of the cramping on and off all weekend, some sharper than others, and some accompanied with the very tight tummy feeling. I will mention to the doc tomorrow but all seems to be staying right on track.

1 comment:

  1. You're not due for another three weeks, right? I'm glad you got to enjoy the nice weather. It gave us a much needed break from being burning hot pregos!
    I was having some stomach tightening and a few cramps last night. Is that Braxton-Hicks? I wasn't sure. I looked it up in my baby book, but the description was pretty vague.
    I hope you are doing well.
    P.S. Will's room is SUPER cute! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.