Search Our Blog:

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Home...with TMI.

I know this will be much different when there is (more) lack of sleep and a little one around to care for, but today I took my husbands advice and took a much needed day off. Besides going out of town and things this is probably the first day I took for myself the whole pregnancy. Yes it was nice to not get ready early this morning, and yes I took some naps but I have to say I am pulling my hair out, Luke will get home in about a half hour and I have been watching the clock for the past hour.
I worked from home for a bit in the morning and afternoon, took two naps, vacuumed, watched some shows and read my weekly trash OK. It was nice to have a "me" day and last night and this morning I was just feeling "off" so I am sure it was good for us, but seriously I am going to have to plan some major play, coffee, lunch, shopping dates while on leave!
I decided I should shower today, contemplated not but thought that might scare Luke as to what his wife is going to become at home all the time. As I was getting in the shower I noticed something a little different and it seems that I lost my mucus plug, I already had a call into my doctor about some other things so when she called back I mentioned this and she said it could mean soon but still could mean a week or so, so not too exciting but I guess good that things are moving down and in the right direction if you get my drift!

I bounced on my ball for a while and did some pelvis tilts but seems things are calm on the home front as usual.

3 comments:

  1. My sister in law is due the same day as you. Well, she lost her mucus plug on Monday and my niece was born Tuesday! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay sounds like a baby is coming soon!! Lifes greatest blessing.... Thinking of you guys! -Jo

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.