Search Our Blog:

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy July!

A friends dog, we put ear muffs on him to help with the fireworks!

Just wanted to wish everyone a very happy fourth of July! Luke and I had a lot going on this weekend, luckily we got to see 2 out of the four families that were in town visiting, Luke made it to the farm with a friend to help my dad out, (dad is installing a new big fence by himself and is taking all the helpers he can get!) got to get in a pool, shot off some fireworks, ate some barbecue, and relaxed a little.

There were also some unfortunate incidents that happened over the weekend, but I am not going to get into detail on those, just made me realize that I will do anything and everything to protect my family. Luke is the best husband I could ever imagine, this baby is such a blessing, and Boomer is just the coolest dog I have ever known, mess with any of these three people and watch out, mama Wilson is not taking it!

It is sad but Luke has come to the realization he has lost a good friend. We were great friends with him for a long time, he was in our wedding, and all of the sudden things are just not the same anymore. I hate seeing him sad about this but on the other hand I am glad he realized this and he can move on and concentrate on all the other great friendships he holds so dear. When Luke's parents got divorced and they moved around a lot his friends all became 2nd families to him and we still consider them all just that... family.

I am very excited to get started with July, we start childbirth classes tonight, I have two showers this month, and the babies room is all starting to come together, seems like it should be an exciting fun summer month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.