Search Our Blog:

Monday, June 21, 2010

Results...

I decided to go Thursday morning before we left for the lake to take the glucose tolerance test, I knew I would be busy at work this week with being gone so I got up at 6 am and drank my not so yummy sugar breakfast. I usually HATE needles and HATE getting my blood drawn and shots, but with as much as you have to do that while pregnant I think I have been getting much better.
My doctors office just called, my gestational diabetes all came back good, however they also ran some other tests and I am anemic. She asked if I have been feeling fatigued, I said a little but I just thought it was the pregnancy (when you are putting on weight, carrying a child, and it is 100 degrees out who isn't fatigued!)
I am just going to take an over the counter iron supplement, hallelujah for no diabetes or 3 hour tolerance test! YAY!

Gull bladder ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow morning! If it is something it will be fine I am a strong girl, but still hopefully it is nothing ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you're anemic, but at least it's easily controlled with meds. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the glucose thing is fine and the anemic thing will hopefully work out! Glad the Lake was fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.