Search Our Blog:

Friday, June 11, 2010

Backyard fun!

It was a nice night out last night so Luke and I decided to sit on the deck and check on our little bird family.Doggies playing, this is bubba Ben's dog, he is 13 and is still a trooper with Boomer!





















Water is just better when it comes from a wine glass!

Mommy bird feeding her children a worm, don't know if is just because I am pregnant but I thought this was the coolest thing ever.

They know what to do, they knew mommy would be right back, how cute are they!


Not sure how many there are but here are 3 heads!
I am going to be sad when they leave, I love looking for them and seeing them get fed!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good night!

    I have something for you!

    http://sippycupmom.blogspot.com/2010/06/beautiful-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.