Search Our Blog:

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Winnies Birthday and a surprise

Last night we had a little 'surprise' birthday dinner for my friend Winnie! It was Meghan's idea to do a formal intimate tapas night; We had seating cards, menus, and some amazing food and deserts!!!!
Laurens daughter Josie and I enjoying some flip flop cake, she will be 3 in about 2 weeks and is the most adorable little girl, She is definitely a smaller version of Lauren... Perfect!~
Our gorgeous menu thanks to Meghan!
I know I have said it before and I will say it again... These girls are my world.

Me, Winnie, and her awesome daughter Grace! .
Winnie had Grace when I was 20 years old so we have all been through a lot together and I would take her as MY daughter any minute of the day, any day of the week!
LOVE this little girl to pieces!

Meghan.. mid-story I'm sure ;)

I was excited to get home because while we were at work yesterday Luke's brother PUT TOGETHER our crib for us! I was so excited to see it all put together in our little boys room and not in a box in the dining room, where it has been for the past few weeks! It looks awesome and is exactly what we were hoping for, this is the color we painted the walls too, there will be lots more nursery updates to come I'm sure, but I had to post about this exciting surprise, perfect ending to a perfect night! And with the way mine and Luke's weekends have been looking this would of been in the dining room for quite some time if it were up to us!
Baby Wilson's crib, mattress, little rocking sheep, and boomer's butt. You can kinda see the dresser/changing table to the left, and one of his windows is off to the right.
I didn't think it was a necessity but looks like we will NEED a crib skirt!


Hi Mom! Just hanging out waiting for my little brother to get here, no big deal.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet surprise to come home to! Love the way the nursery is coming together:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and yes ma'am, you're going to need a crib skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.