Search Our Blog:

Monday, May 10, 2010

I won!

http://stephaniecotta.blogspot.com/



I entered a contest where you enter a picture of yourself, and I won a photo shoot, how exciting!



Here is my entry:

This image, while my face is not in it, I believe it perfectly captures me being a mother. I will be a first time mother soon and have loved every minute of pregnancy. My girlfriends are the best and I do not know where I would be without them, this picture captures everything my little one has coming its way, love, caring, laughter, and of course lots of mommas!

Thanks Stephanie looking forward to meeting you soon!


3 comments:

  1. How cool!!! That's exciting! Such a sweet entry ;) Baby Wilson is going to have lots of momma lovin', whether s/he likes it or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting! I love the picture and you totally deserved to win!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.