Search Our Blog:

Friday, May 7, 2010

Photo Tag

Here are the rules:

1) Go to your photo files, select the 8th photo folder
2) Select the 8th photo in that folder
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it
4) Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same!
I have two places I keep pictures:
First one on shutterfly 8the album: Michelle wedding
This picture is of my great friend Jim and my Mommy at my friend Michelle's wedding they were dancing and laughing it up for sure, I was in the wedding but it is so nice to know that my mom gets along with all my friends so well and had herself a good ol' time :)
The 2nd place is on my computer all pics in one album, this is the 8th picture.
We did some of my "girl" pictures before the wedding, We were all standing there looking pretty and trying not to freeze our buns off and all the sudden I said: "Where is Michelle!?" She was standing right by us, must of been all the pre wedding, bridal duty jitters had me still trying to worry about something!
I could not hope or ask for better girlfriends and I love them all so much!

Funny that both pics had to do with Michelle and I and our beautiful perfect weddings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.