Search Our Blog:

Monday, May 24, 2010

Bottles and Onsies and Diapers OH MY!

My sister Crystal took my to babies r us yesterday to get a hang of this whole baby thing, who knew how much stuff was required to have a kid, I mean they did it with some cow skins and grass back in the ol' day right? I think I am a minimalist, that or I hate clutter, I just think some of the things are silly since they will only use it for the first few months. But it helps knowing this is our first so we will get plenty of use out of all of these items, but seriously I never knew HOW much stuff there was!
Thank goodness for sisters, and friends that are mommies, I would be LOST without them, and will still be calling them once baby Wilson gets here because now my fear is that I will have no idea what to do with all this stuff, I seriously don't even know what some of the stuff is used for, 4 months to figure it out I guess!
I had a nightmare last night that I swaddled Boomer instead of the baby, think I was overwhelmed just a little, ha!

3 comments:

  1. I hate clutter too! I totally agree that it seems like there is way to much baby junk! I say skip a couple things if you don't want them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, there's SO much stuff to get!!

    I have a blog award for you! :-)

    Check it out!

    http://sippycupmom.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh there is so much more stuff to come!! He, he, he. Just have fun with it and try not to let it overwhelm you. I am a new follower. Come visit me at Mama's Little Chick.

    Mama Hen
    www.mamaslittlechick.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.