Search Our Blog:

Monday, May 3, 2010

An amazing birthday weekend!!!!

Enjoying my free sample, they had O'douls for the birthday girl!
Luke listening intently to the Budweiser tour, me playing with my iphone ;)

Birthday lunch at McAllisters with Luke, Yummy Sweet tea :)

This past weekend was my 26th birthday, and I have to say maybe the best birthday yet! I took the day off work and spent some much needed time around the house in the morning... at one point it finally dawned on me that this will be my last birthday by myself, without children! This was a scary yet exciting fact!

I had a gift card for a massage (thanks mom!) so I went and used that, It is just not the same getting massaged from the side, so next time I will have to find a place with the special tables, but still a nice relaxing treat!

Then Luke got off work (he ended up getting to take a 1/2 day) we ate lunch and headed downtown. We never do any of the touristy things St. Louis has to offer so we decided to go on the brewery tour, it was a good time!Then we were off to eat something before heading to the Cards game, It was Sluggie giveaway night, Cardinals version of the Snuggie, so I was very excited to get one!

The game ended up going on rain delay and we decided to head home, but it was a great birthday spent with my husband. Saturday I had plans with friends but I will post about that next....

2 comments:

  1. MMm I love Mcallisters and their sweet tea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I LOVE McAlisters! I seriously ate there 3 days in a row last week. 2 of the 3 times it was my choice, but I definitely didn't complain the third time!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.