Search Our Blog:

Monday, April 19, 2010

TRYING to be fit!


Saturday morning I had my first prenatal yoga class, I signed up for a 6 week series here: http://www.babymoonboutique.com/Home.jsp?refresh=true and if I feel up to it when this series is over I will do another 6.
It was great, very relaxing and it will hopefully help my back, (I have a horrible back) which has already started to ache. The instructor was very accommodating and always asked us all how "baby" was doing, every position supported baby but also helped the body to stretch and prepare for the task of labor... ugh!
I am going to try to work out 5 times a week no matter what it is, 5 times I can do that right?

1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to do some prenatal yoga as well...maybe I should give it a try! I am sure it will do wonders for my back!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.