Search Our Blog:

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A lil Q & A

A fellow blogger did a little question and answer session on her blog and it turned out super cute, so I thought I would do the same thing.
As you know I am an open book so feel free to ask me anything!

To get you going here is a question one of my friends recently asked me.

Leslie- "Are you going to tell people the name of the baby or keep it a secret?"

Answer- I would LOVE to keep it a secret. Since we are finding out the sex I feel like it is something special to reveal on baby's birthday, but we are having a really hard time picking and narrowing down, so we may have to just decide once we meet baby Wilson! Which makes it hard to keep some of our choices quiet and not get opinions on them. However based on some opinions we got from one of my grandmas... things are staying "hush hush" for quite sometime!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you go to college?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that's why we're not telling a SOUL the name for the next one!! We didn't get 'bad' feedback per se. But EVERYONE has an opinion.

    One of my friends did a set question list (weight gain? sleeping patterns? etc.) once a week, or twice a month. That was cute. You could do something like that too. I can get you her list if you'd like.

    Good luck with the name game!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.