Search Our Blog:

Monday, April 19, 2010

It has begun....

I think we've found the CRIB! I am so excited about it but also a little overwhelmed I feel like once this is official, the planning, buying, and decorating will not stop for the next 5 months!
But I LOVE it! It is adorable and exactly what I was looking for, it is a convertible that will make into a full size bed eventually, and we decided to go with white, we already have a dresser and chest of drawers to use that is white so why not.
The sales guy informed my mom and I that if we wait and buy something small we will score a 20% off coupon good for next weekend so we both checked out separately and got one and will go back to buy the bed.
Now I am trying to figure out if I want to go ahead and get one of our other 3 big ticket items with my coupon or wait...

3 comments:

  1. I love white furniture! My bedroom at home is still in white! The crib looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely wait. You get 20% coupons from there all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in agreement with your sister. They give out coupons all the time. And I love your crib - we have the same one only in a darker wood color! And don't worry you will befriend the nursing tank when it becomes necessary! Congrats on your little munchkin!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.