Search Our Blog:

Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm in love!


Yes with Baby Wilson, yes with Mr. Wilson... but ALSO with my new IPHONE!
Luke got me an itouch for our anniversary, but I decided to upgrade my phone instead to have all devices in ONE. I must say I have never been so completely in love with a phone before! It does everything, it is my phone for talking and texting, my email accounts, my ipod (which is on its last leg!) my mapquest, my weather channel, the list goes on and on. But the cool thing is all the apps you can download to make your phone completely personalized to you, I haven't gone too crazy yet but I do have some neat ones, a pregnancy one that give you daily updates and tips, a sports one for Luke of course, some work out ones, a recipe one that tells you what to make for any occasion and tons more!

1 comment:

  1. We're on verizon so I won't be getting an iphone until they come out with it for verizon, but I love my itouch. I have a blackberry now and love it too but mainly for the email. Have a good Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.