Search Our Blog:

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A very sweet sight

Saturday morning I had to get ready so Luke helped with Bennett while I took a shower. I came down right after with a towel on my head imagining they would need me, and found this. Two sweet boys snuggled up on the couch together with books and blankets. Luke is very excited about becoming a daddy and of course would love a little boy so it was fun to see them getting along so well together. Don't worry I ran right back upstairs to finish getting ready while all was calm on the home front.

Of course Boomer wanted to get in on one picture with the boys.

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! Thank you, Uncle Luke!! Luke looks so natural with a boy with a little boy on his lap!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.