Search Our Blog:

Monday, March 22, 2010

Some things I have learned

-Approximately 50-90% of pregnant women have morning sickness. I am one of the lucky ones who have managed to avoid it, However it is essential that I eat on time. If I get too hungry, I start feeling nauseous.

- If I love this baby more than Boomer we are all in big BIG trouble!

- Morning sickness, exhaustion, blah blah, I now know the worst is that I look like I am 13, the acne is out of control, still waiting to get my motherly GLOW

- Things that were very important before simply do not seem to matter much anymore, the most imperative thing in the world is that this baby in my belly is healthy.

- Never knew I would love a "bump" so much, and check it's progress out everyday

- Never knew Luke would love a "bump" so much, he says hello to it when he gets home from work, and he says good night to US... so cute!

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Isn't it seriously amazing just how much at peace you feel? I totally remember conversations with Kristen and telling her the same thing, like nothing really mattered anymore b/c we were having babies and everything was lovely. It still is lovely too, so get used to the feeling. :) As for the acne, I will keep my fingers crossed for ya that you get that "glow." I never experienced the glow and my nose spread out to cover my whole face...but it was worth it! I didn't have morning sickness and I only gained 45 lbs, so I guess its a fair trade! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I waited the whole nine months for a glow... all I ever got was a double chin and lovely back and chest acne! Wouldn't have traded one zit though, being a mommy is amazing. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.