So I don't know if it is because of the irritability of pregnancy, but I seem to have acquired some new pet peeves lately.
- One worded text or email responses, if I ask you 3 different questions a simple reply of yes or no does not help me!
- when people tilt their fun size (or regular) chip bag upside down in their mouth to get that last bit of crumbs out.... really???
- flipping through channels at a quarter or half after, you know they are all on commercial, why are you looking?
- Skinny people who say, their fat, they need to go on a diet, or they need to watch what they eat!
- People who always find something to complain about... is life really THAT bad?
2 pregnancy pet peeves
1. "Congratulations! Were you trying??"
I think this question is incredibly rude and invasive, these are some responses I wish I could say.
- No I have no idea how this happened
- No still trying to figure out who the dad is
- Trying for what?
- Yes, after 2 years of marriage we finally got it down pat
2. "Congrats... Wow September, you are going to be miserable this summer!"
- Yup it gets hot in the summer, that is true, you are a smart one!
- I work in a freezing office, hopefully be and baby will be able to survive.