Search Our Blog:

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Let the season BEGIN!

As most of your know baseball is a big part of our life. Luke grew up playing baseball and my dad loves baseball and has always had season tickets as far back as I can remember. Luke also played for Fontbonne where we met, so many of our early dating days are remembered watching their games with my girlfriends from college, ahh the good ol days!
Since then Luke has played on a few different softball teams with his friends, they have a great time and get to catch up while doing something they love. However this year Luke decided (since we have nothing else going on ;)) to also join a little more competitive baseball team. For the past couple months he has been practicing in batting cages, their season starts soon and he is pumped!
Tonight is the first softball game of the season so I left Luke I little stack of some baseball goodies before I left for work this morning.
I am going to a BIG baby sale tonight so I probably wont make it to the first game, but I am also excited to go look at some fun baby things with my mom and sister!

Our friend David Freese was also just named the starting 3rd baseman, this is SO exciting and means that he will be (I think) playing on opening day and lots of the games we will go to this year, GO DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you at the sale tonight! There is a TON of stuff for new babies so you'll have your work cut out for you. We only got a few things but they were awesome! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw Freese already started the season off today at the Season Opener with an RBI!! Great year ahead for your buddy I hope!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.