Search Our Blog:

Monday, March 15, 2010

Cravings of the moment

I have not had too many cravings yet, however pickles do taste A LOT better when you are pregnant than normally. But lately breakfast food all sounds just amazing, at all times!!! The funny thing is I have never been a huge breakfast person, still not too big on eggs, but definitely loving all fruit, cereal, oatmeal, pancakes, waffles, french toast, anything I can get my hands on like that I'll take!
I broke down and bought my favorite unhealthy childhood cereal: Peanut Butter Captain Crunch and it was SO good, it was between that and Fruity Pebbles maybe I'll switch it up next time!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! I am having the same cravings-In love w/ all things breakfast! And most def was not a fan before baby! I broke down as well & bought some Cinnamon Toast Crunch! PB Captain crunch is also a fave & I thought about it but decided against it since I like it best by the handful! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.