Search Our Blog:

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Before B Dub

View from the corner of the room, out his door you can see the door to our room, nice and close.

View from the door to the room

Another view from the door into the room.

Hats off to real estate agents, taking "room" pics is hard.

I thought I would do some before shots of Baby Wilson's nursery since in 5 more weeks we will find out what is cookin' inside Mama Wilson (don't forget to vote on the poll above!) I know once we find out what we are having it wont be long till I want to start "construction!" The room was a little boy's room from the last owners, we will still change a lot but if we have a boy we could maybe keep some of the paint. I have already started "picking" at the sailboat border ;)

We have lots of furniture to get rid of in this room, since we have not done much with it, it has been our "throw it in there" room if we don't know what to do with something. So far I have sold the desk and couch on Craigslist (I am in love with Craigslist) but we still have a long way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.