Search Our Blog:

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Praying for Mrs Wilson

In this picture is Luke's grandma, yesterday she had a heart attack and has not yet woken up. We don't know much but it is not looking good, They live in a little town about 8 hours away in Kansas where Luke was born. His dad headed there last night so we are just waiting for more news to come before we pack our bags. Please keep is family and grandmother in your thoughts and prayers. She is the coolest lady, so full of energy and if you didn't know any better you would think she was a 30 year old! Which I think is why it is so crazy to me this is happening.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley~ I will definitely keep you guys and Luke's g-ma in my prayers. Hopefully you guys will hear something soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear this news. My thoughts are with you, Luke, and Grandma Wilson.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.