Some Blogger friends of mine have been doing posts on the simple things in life that they are grateful for. When starting to compile my list I noticed something upsetting most the things in my list are things I take for granted all too often, Sometimes we need to do a little rearranging on our priority list!
- Having sheets and duvet cover clean and fur free and seeing my 55 pound mutt all curled up on them again.
- Luke having made me my favorite tea for me in the morning for my way to work
- A favorite song on the radio or a song I danced to at our wedding
- Our home: The smells, the pictures, the little touches we did together ourselves, everything about our home and being there makes me happy
- my friends + reply to all
- waking up on a sunny summer morning
- being pool side, drink in hand...icing on the cake
- Sunday Fundays
- Having a dog that get SO excited that you are going to take him for a little walk that he runs around the house wild just at the mere sound of the "W" word
- Luke's face and groan as I ask him to pick out my outfit for me for the evening
- American Idol - the auditions
- How a boring night can turn exciting when a rubber fire hydrant is put in your hand
- long distance text Cheers to our of town friends