Search Our Blog:

Monday, February 15, 2010

Hard Times

My family is very strong but has been going through many hard times lately. My uncle who has had many problems in the past, not sure of exact age but around 45, with two young sons Has been in the hospital for over 2 weeks now and we are not sure if he is getting out if ever. They have not given many exact statements but are not really giving him much hope or much time. The next step is for him to be moved to Hospice, It is very hard to watch our family go through this and watch and worry. This has been the hardest part for me because my grandparents and mom all feel so helpless.
Just wanted to update on a struggle that has been hard to deal with. I have not been to see him yet, I know I need to I just have not yet.
Hoping for the best.

2 comments:

  1. You and your family are in my prayers...I'm so sorry that you guys are going through this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear this news. You and your family are definately in my prayers and thoughts. Even though I live far away, let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.