Search Our Blog:

Friday, February 26, 2010

Girls just have cuter stuff!

Of course no matter what we have we will be super excited, as long as they are healthy and happy. But not matter what Girls just have cuter stuff all around. I just found a new Etsy (all handmade) site I love!http://www.etsy.com/shop/CelesteandCompany She makes these Adorable handmade little headbands, which... are they NOT just the cutest thing in the entire world?
A site I follow is doing a giveaway for one so I especially wanted to post this because I get an extra entry! YAY! :)
10 1/2 more weeks till we find out if we can buy pink or blue, Yeah I think thinking we will find out, waiting will just be too hard!

2 comments:

  1. Girl stuff is wayyyy cuter than boy stuff. I really hope we get a girl after Nick is born!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.