Search Our Blog:

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lack of posts!


Hello!!!
December has not been too bad, no sickies at our home, found all the Christmas gifts needed, and somehow the 5 Christmas events fell into place where we can make it to all! However work has been extremely busy, and on top of that I am stuck doing multiple peoples jobs, and then in any extra time I am taking Christmas gifts to my customers around town!
I took some pictures at home of our lovely Christmas decorations and home all festived up, but I have not gotten a chance to post yet... Hopefully soon!
Merry Christmas to everyone, I hope you get to spend some time with the people that mean the most to you, that is what we are going to do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.