Search Our Blog:

Friday, November 13, 2009

We're Outta Here!




Well Folks, That's right, our long awaited vacation to Can Cun Mexico is finally here! We leave Saturday morning for a week for lots of relaxation, no work, and lots of play!!!

We are going to the same resort we went to with my family 2 1/2 years ago when we got engaged, and our friends Jim and Leslie from Arkansas are meeting us there.


I am sure I will have lots of fun stories and pictures when we get back, till then, take care and be careful!


Love, Luke and Ash

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! I went to Cancun in 2000 and we stayed at Beach Palace. It was SO fun but I wish I had gotten to see the Mayan ruins. Noone else wanted to go with me meh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! Sooo excited!!! Jim & I will ya Wilsons tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.