Search Our Blog:

Thursday, November 5, 2009

The task at hand:

Okay,

So the task at hand is to figure out how to take videos from the camera and get them on the computer!

My mom got a new video camera when Luke and I got engaged in Mexico a few years ago... Since then a few people have borrowed it and things have been done to the videos we have had on there, Luke and I have spent close to 5 hours trying to recover our engagement video and make this camera use able again...

So here it goes...

I FOUND THE VIDEO!!!! I cannot get in to do anything but PLAY on my computer, not even save it to a different file.

BUT there are a handful of videos we CAN use! ;) and the good news is we have it, we have our engagement that moment we can never relive. we can maybe make a dvd of it but that's it for now.

So here is my TEST video! To make sure when we take a new one it is use able! We are going on vacation soon and I would love to take some videos there!

So YAY!!!!!!!! Ohh ignore the crazy lady's voice on here, wanted to make sure we had sound ;0
video

2 comments:

  1. I can't get it to play... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind! Now it works! Boomer looked very interested in that camera for 1 kiss! Then he was off. And the voice isn't that crazy. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.