Search Our Blog:

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Maybe if I close my eyes...


Real tight... and count to ten... it will all be over...
Don't get me wrong I am, I am NOT a party pooper... not even close! And I am super excited for many upcoming events, however I get overwhelmed sometimes and this is one of them. Who doesn't right?!?

Whenever I even begin to think about the next two- three weekends I start feeling overwhelmed, and honestly I don't know how we are going to fit it all in. But we will. That is what we do...In the next three weekends we have about 5-7 events within the two little days the weekend holds... we are going to try to make it to ALL of them!

Luke and I are thinking about making some major changes to our kitchen as well... I am thinking about just closing my eyes getting this all over at once and hoping I wake up when it is all over... and not too many days of doing dishes in the bath tub!

Soon it will be winter and things will get quiet again... Till the lovely Christmas season that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.