Search Our Blog:

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Girl Friends...

I have been blessed in my life with some of the best friends a girl could ask for!!!
Friday night I helped throw a couples shower for my friend Lauren who is getting married this October, This picture from the night made me stop and think how lucky I am to have a great close network of such amazing girls in my life.
Michelle on the right is one of the nicest kindest people I have ever met, if I have have a problem or need a helping hand she is there, she is also a great example of what God is, she always thinks about peoples feelings and does her best to make everyone feel special.
Meghan is next. I don't even know where to start with this one! As I try and think of what to say my mind is bombarded with so many memories and things we have been through together throughout the years. We became close right away freshman year of college when we both broke up with our high school boyfriends, we lived together all throughout college and she has been there for me a lot, she also was one of the first to introduce me to my amazing husband and she took all of the pictures for our table #s at our wedding.
Lauren ohh Lauren! We were freshman year roommates at college, we had both never lived with anyone and Lauren had never had a sister, we were so overjoyed when we met before school began when we found out neither of us were black nail polish wearing freaks! Lauren has a 2 year old princess Josie whom I adore Lauren and I have had our fair share of challenges but are now closer than ever! And Leslie! I was actually one of the first people that she met at a college party (go figure!) I walked up to her and told her I was going to introduce her to some people, (I am a year older) not too long after she started to date my best guy friend Jim. It took me a while to get used to this, because Jim used to be all mine, but since then we have grown to be very very close friends and I cherish our friendship very much, we are the same in so many ways and I look forward to her being in my life forever... hint hint Jim! ;)
We are also all very lucky that our husbands, fiances, and boyfriend Jim, all get along so GREAT together! Luke and Brian (2nd, and Laurens fiance) became Best long lost buds the first night they hung out!
Of course there are a few people missing from this post, Ash H, Shannon, Winnie, Jessie, Stephanie but after the past year and few months so much has changed for all of us, weddings, babies, new homes, health, etc...It is so nice that we have each other, right now and always, Love you all!

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.